Heal your Damaged Skin and start looking sexy and attractive
Damaged skin on the face or other parts of the body which can be easily seen can be embarrassing and tend to grab the unwanted attention of people around, and damaged skin also makes you unattractive to your boyfriend. It is usually that you try to use make up tricks to hide the damaged skin from being visible, but not for long. The better option for you would be to heal the damaged skin which could be caused due to many reasons be it poor diet, Stress, lack of sleep, some illness, pollution, exposure to the changing weather and Sun which could damage your skin cells by removing the moisture which actually make your skin look more aged with the appearance of wrinkles. So it is always a better option to take care to heal the damaged skin and maintain healthy skin to look your for longer period of time.
How to heal damaged skin:
- If your skin is damaged, you need to work towards nourishing your skin which would help heal your damaged skin from inside, and this can be done by the changes in your regular diet by adding foods which contain more Vitamins, Minerals and Omega 3 fatty acids like fresh fruits, green vegetables, fish like mackerel, trout, tuna, hoki mushrooms, Spinach,
- To boost your skin appearance, you also need to drink lots of fresh fruit juices to keep your skin hydrated along with which would avoid dryness of your skin and wrinkles
- The next main way to heal damaged skin is to avoid using makeup product which contains harsh chemicals; instead you can use mineral makeup which is better for your skin.
- You can also heal damaged skin and rejuvenate by using Aloe Vera Gel, because it contains natural anti-inflammatory properties and can heal the damaged skin.
- Buy some silicone sheets or gel and apply it on your damaged skin to help with healing it. The better way is to keep the sheets applied on to your damaged skin for as longer time as possible to gain the benefits.
- Use sunscreen regularly to maintain the consistency of your skin because overexposure to the sun can cause more damage to damaged skin, so protecting your skin is very essential, so the next time your step out in the hot Sun don’t forget to use PF 15 sun screen and help the healing procedure from getting effected.
- To make your skin look beautiful, smooth and vibrant, heal your skin with products which contain honey, jojoba and grape seed oil, Vitamin E oil, Almond oil or Avocado oil as these help in bringing back the glow of your skin.
- The use of natural herbs like Galium aperine also called as Cleavers and Trifolium pratense also called as red clover are one of the best means to heal damaged skin because they help in purifying and cleansing your body from within.
So, by using the methods mentioned above you can not only heal your damaged skin but also fight ageing which you help you look younger for longer with flawless soft, smooth and toned skin to look your best. So, to heal damaged skin you need to make efforts to maintain a healthy lifestyle along with some regular exercises, drink lots of water and meditation to get a sweet glow on your face and a shine in the eyes of your boyfriend when he gazes at you.